SLL is excited and happy that Fiu campuses have reopened.
Slowly things are going back to normal with a hint of social distancing.
If you are in the situation where you feel behind in your courses because you did not give virtual school 100% of your effort it is not too late to redeem yourself.
Here are a few tips on how to be successful for the remainder of the Pandemic
- Time management
- Use planners and google calendars for reminders
- Use alarm clocks when doing tasks and give yourself breaks
- Turn off your phone if you get distracted easily
- Use study strategies
- Make visuals
- Watch youtube videos
- Set up study sessions with friends
- Be resourceful
- At FIU, there are a number of resources available for students. Tutoring at the CfAS and at the Center for Excellence in Writing; college life coaches, academic advisors and career counselors; and the Healthy Living Program to help you learn about healthy lifestyle practices. The list goes on.
- Give yourself time to rest
- Reward your hard work with sweets or savory treats
- Reward yourself by watching a movie or going for a run
- Use the College Life Coaching resource if you just graduated so you can get assistance with planning for your career and how to get started.
Stay In Touch