1. Bermuda Triangle.
There are some stories of lost ships, mariners, tourists, and just overall strange occurrences. There is a theory about cyclones and magnetic strangeness.
2. The Banff Springs hotel in Canada is said to be the home of ghost stories
3. Transylvania, Romania: The bran castle is associated with Dracula and a blood thirsty former king
4. Crooked forest in Poland
5. Bhangarh, IndiaL
Today, the Mughlai complex once trodden by Madho Singh I is considered one of the most haunted spots in India.
No one is allowed to enter after dark, and locals have even reported deaths as a result of the continued curse!
6. The Skirrid Mountain Inn, Wales
The Skirrid Mountain Inn oozes with tales and stories of the Gaelic nation’s past.
Some say it was the gathering point of rebel fighters under the banner of Owain Glyndŵr, the hero of Welsh resistance against Henry IV. Others claim that it was once a courthouse where criminals were not only condemned to death but also hung, all under the command of the infamous so-called Hanging Judge, George Jeffreys.
7. The Tower of London, England
8. Eternal Flame Falls, United States
9. Richat Structure, Mauritania
10. The Nazca Lines, Peru
Stay In Touch